After a gruelling day of figures, Gantt charts, targets and more targets, why not set your sights on an evening spy challenge and some fun!
Our top Agents will meet you during pre-dinner drinks, this is where the mission unfolds.
Before eating you will need to figure out the 6-digit code necessary to complete the Briefcase Challenge.
Throughout the evening a number of opportunities arise to obtain the currency of the evening THE SPY DOLLAR!
As we like to say "Nothing is fair in the world of spies and espionage" and corruption will often triumph.
Look after your money as you never know what enemy forces are at large!!
This is a fantastic evening designed to complement your meal.
A series of head to head, team challenges combining cerebral, observational, logistical and (for those that wish) physical endeavour.
- Cracking open a briefcase - Using all the tables skill can you crack the 6 digit code to open the briefcase and get the dossiers
- Identity Parade - Who are these people called "celebrities"???
- Agents International - As an agent you could be dropped anywhere in the world, now prove you know where you are!
- Surveillance - A film clip will be shown, pay attention and make notes there will be question afterwards!
- Pistol Draw - who has the dexterity and skills to be the quickest draw?
- Code breaking - Can your teable be the first to decrypt the codes and save the day?