Do you fancy a fun team building event, but don’t fancy going out in the cold November weather? Let Spy Games bring the Enigma Project to your warm offices! With the countdown to Christmas starting, why not treat your team to a Christmas party, with a twist?
Take on the Codebreaker; crack into safes; master the Minefield; take your chances in Casino Royal…. all competing for the important Spy Dollars! Which team in your office is the most competitive?
From small offices, to large hotels, Spy Games is ready to show your team a great time! If you want to have an event to remember call one of our top agents for more classified information.
Call: 03338 007 007 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Will you be the next James Bond or the new Johnny English? Top 10 tips on how to become a super spy!
- Learn how to hide in plain sight. Always have a good disguise so you blend into the scene and go by unnoticed.
- Make sure you change the location of your meetings. A bit like the Spy Hunt Challenge, always have different locations to meet up with your agents so no one can track you.
- Join in with the activities around you – have a cup of coffee and ‘read a book’ rather than do obvious spy activities.
- Learn from the best spies by reading books and watching films.
- Learn to lip read . This is always good if you are too far away to hear a conversation!
- Gather intelligence and information before a mission. Similar to the Diamond Heist it is important to have the information and training before tackling a mission
- Have a secret location to hide your spy equipment, for example, a hollowed out book.
- Go spying with a group of friends – it makes it more fun!
- Always have a plan B in case you are caught in action!
- Come and take part in a Spy Academy at Spy Games to get a good start to your spy adventures!
Don't worry if plan A doesn't work... you always have 25 other options!
Contact Spy Games
Hounslow Hall Estate
Call: 03338 007 007